The track crawler undercarriage is widened and lengthened to create a larger footprint. This modification ensures that the foundation is both rock solid and safe for the upper structure. Coupled with the swift motion of an articulating operator cabin mounted on an elevated platform, it offers the operator an unobstructed aerial visibility. This highly customized machine delivers the ultimate efficiency and flexibility for handling break bulk, dry bulk, general cargo and dock side, material handling at scrap yard, etc, achieving higher production throughput and long term cost saving.
The Material Handling are designed for the following applications:
- High volume bulk material handling.
- Ideal for loading and unloading bulk cargo at docks.
- Replaces cable operated material handling machines.
- Widened and lengthened crawler track for stability.
- Elevated structure with safety platform and hand rail.
- Articulating operator cabin for excellent aerial visibility.
- Long reach front for maximum accessibility.